Sunday, January 24, 2016

STAR VIRGIN VS THE CREATION
 
I was hunting a scientis who falled for terrorism. He stolen a very special metal that is almost indestructible and a chip that can improve any system.
Unfortunately for me, the terrorist was waiting and after some dirty tricks, he attacked me on my weak point (my breasts) and defeated me.

After capture me, the terrorist called a cameraman from a TV station.
- Terrorist: As you can see, you beloved heroine is my prisoner. Soon she will face my ultimate creation.
I am weakned, defeated and helpless. What kind of torture will I be subject???
- Terrorist: Let her rest a little??? She must be in a good shape for her fight.
I am recovered from the beating that I suffered. Now I must face my challenger.
- Star Virgin: What is she??? She is a normal woman for me.
- Terrorist: Star Virgin, this is my cyborg, the name is Darma. You will fight against this powerful machine and will know your nightmare. Her system was improved by the chip and the armor is made by the metal that I stolen..
- Star Virgin: Are you insane??? How could you do this???
- Terrorist: Business my dear and I will earn millions after the world watch the beloved heroine Star Virgin being defeated by my cyborg.
 
- Cameraman: Get her Star Virgin??? I know that you can. I and the whole world are supporting for you.
- Terrorist: Darma. She is all yours. You will destroy Star Virgin.
- Darma: Order received. Destroy Star Virgin.
Darma is an agressive and violent machine. I could not even deffend myself whe she came for me and grabbed me by my face.
- Star Virgin: AAAAHAAA!!!
Darma is so strong!!! She throw me against the pillar.
I hit hard the pillar and after I slide and fall sit.
- Star Virgin: What is this??? How can this machine beat me so easily??? This never happened before.
Before I stand, Darma came and stepped on my face.
- Star Virgin: MMMMPPPFFF!!!
After a lot of pressure on my head, Darma takes me by the neck and lift me in the air.
- Darma: Make Star Virgin suffer. Destroy Star Virgin.
- Star Virgin: NOOO!!!
Darma destroy me with a punch on my belly!!!
- Star Virgin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
- Darma: Making Star Virgin suffer.
- Cameraman: She is awsome!!! Darma is breaking Star Virgin, she don´t have any chance.
- Terrorist; The best is coming. Darma, activate humiliation mode, now!!!
- Darma: Humiliation mode activated.


With the activation, Darma turns me, strip my cape and punch me from the right and from the left, so...
- Darma: Humiliation mode demands to strip Star Virgin. Rips Star Virgin´s bikini.
- Star Virgin: NOOOO!!! You can´t. Let me go???
- Star Virgin: NOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! STOOOOOOOOOP???
- Darma: Destroy top.
This is not good. Darma is destroying my top and hurting my breasts. I am getting weak.
- Cameraman: This is shocking!!! how can this machine destroy Star Virgin so easily???
- Terrorist: The humiliation mode is a sucess.
Darma shows me for the camera. My breasts are hurted and exposed.





Darma continue the punishment. She lift me by my breasts. Throws me to the pillar again, where she tortures me pressing my breasts, she turns me and using her knee, she press my body against the pillar and turning me again, she put pressure on my breasts using her foot.
This punishment was too much for me. I fall and Darma brings me to the ground and step on my breasts.
- Darma: Star Virgin is destroyed. Mission acomplished.
- Terrorist: Not so fast, Darma. Finish her. Humiliation and destruction.
- Darma Order received.
Darma rips my panties, now, I am totally naked. I can´t resist her attacks, so...
BAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
- Star Virgin: UUUUUOOOOAAAAHAAA!!!
Darma break me with a back breaker.
- Star Virgin: oooooohhh!!! uuuuuuuooooohhh!!!
- Terrorist: Are you watching, people of the world??? Your heroine is nothing more than a toy for my creation. She is totally dominated.
- Darma: Finish Star Virgin. 
- Star Virgin: AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
Oh no!!! A bearhug!!!
- Terrorist: Can you see this??? This is the end for Star Virgin. She is mine.




Darma crushes me with a bearhug. I feel my body being pressed and slinding. I am totally defeated, weak, dominated. Darma press me, destroy me, shake me. Finally she puts me on a side bearhug, I can´t take anymore and faint.
- Darma: Sar Virgin is finished.

- Cameraman: This image is terrible. Star Virgin is out and defeated.
After be defeated, the terrorist orders Darma to arrest me and show my defeated body to the world.


 








No comments:

Post a Comment