Saturday, August 5, 2017

STAR VIRGIN VS IMPACTAR - PART 1


Impactar, a brutal woman challenged me for a fight. She lured me to a hangar.



- Impactar: Big mistake, Star Virgin, I will destroy you.
- Star Virgin: I don´t think so, Impactar. I you beat you and take you as my prisoner.


With an amazing speed for someone of her size, Impactar come to me, grab my hair and take the control of the fight, how could this be possible??? I could not even make a deffense.

- Impactar: How about this???
Impactar begin her assault with a tremendous punch on my breast, too bad for me, this is my weak point. A massive wave of weakness take over my body, the pain is unthinkable, my body is limp and sore, the only thing that keep me stand, is Impactar holding me by my hair.


- Star Virgin: How??? How could be possible???
- Impactar: You will suffer worthless superheroine.

Impactar buries her fist after a brutal punch on my umprotected pussy. The wave of weakness is now much more intense. I am feeling like a ragdoll that can´t even move a finger or keep stand.


- Impactar: Can´t you understand??? My body can drain your forces and I can read your mind as an open book, this is the reason of I know your weakness.


It´s massacre time!!! Impactar drops me on the ground and without waste any second, she dominates me using her powerful body.



- Impactar: Your energies are delicious!!! I can feel my powers growing and you becoming weak.
Impactar not lies, she rubs her big body against me, this intense contact drain my energies, I can feel my lifeforce leaving me.


- Star Virgin: Nooo...ooo...this...this...this can´t be happening.
- Impactar: HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! But, is happening, my punch bag. This is the pure true, you´re no match for me and I can do anything I want.



Oh NOOO!!! Impactar use her awesome strength to choke me!!!






Once again, Impactar uses her big body to crush me, but, now not just crushing, she also use her breasts to choke me.
I could not breath, this is a terrible position for me, I am having my energies being stolen and could not resist her choke. She keep the pressure, until I faint.


- Impactar: Oh no, little Virgin, I don´t finished with you, yet.
Impactar woke me and put me on my knees.



- Star Virgin: NOOO!!! PLEAAASE, DON´T DO THIS???
- Impactar: I don´t want you wearing nothing.



- Impactar: NOTHING!!!


- Impactar: With our naked bodies, the contact is more instense and I will drain you in less time.
- Star Virgin: Nooo...ooo!!! I can´t take this anymore.




Once again, I am on my knees and Impactar begins an unfair breast fight, she rubs her breasts against mine, draining me and at certain point, she attack me with a powerful punch on my umprotected breast.


- Star Virgin: OOOOOUUUHHH!!!
- Impactar: HUUUMMM!!! I can see that this last one really affected you, hu???



Impactar is over me again and this time, she is biting my breast. This is terrible and torturing. Impactar bite and suck my breast, she is almost killing, but, moments before this, she stop and let me rocover some energy, until punish me again.


- Impactar: Get up, bitch??? I want to finish you.



Impactar is breaking my body using a demolisher torture rack. She is almost breaking my spine and make me break in 2.


She tortures my neck and spine at the same time. The pain is so intense and I finally...I finally was...


DEFEATED!!!
Even for my superbody, that punishment was too much, I was weakened and could not resist such pain anymore.


- Impactar: Come with me, Star Slut??? I want to make you suffer much more.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment